Fresh Blueberry & Watermelon Salsa
Blueberries, watermelon and jalapeno work beautifully in this tasty salsa.
Author: My Delicious Blog
Recipe type: Fruit
Serves: 1.5 cups
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- ½ c. watermelon, small dice
- 2 Tb. red onion, small dice
- ½ - 1 tsp. jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 1 Tb. lemon (or lime) juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Dash kosher salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tb. fresh mint (or basil) - chopped just before serving time
- Combine all ingredients (except for mint or basil) in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, mix in chopped mint or basil (this avoids browning of the pretty green herbs).